• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Coopers 2001 Z3

Cooper

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Points
157
Location
Hobart Tasmania Australia
Model of Z
3.0i 2001
Well folks the zed finally sold today. So that leaves me like a dog without a bone. I really had to sell as it was my daily driver but the road is becoming far to dangerous to navigate around the roos in the early mornings. It has been great and reall the zed was the only car I really loved.

Cooper :(
 
:( Such a shame :(
 
Why not fit some Roo bars on the front ?
 
Sad to hear that they're really such a problem mate. Hope you get another Z one day!

Tony.
 
Keep in touch and let us know what you decide on! Have enjoyed your posts and comments! Good luck, JIM
 
Well folks the zed finally sold today. So that leaves me like a dog without a bone. I really had to sell as it was my daily driver but the road is becoming far to dangerous to navigate around the roos in the early mornings. It has been great and reall the zed was the only car I really loved.

Cooper :(
Sorry to lose you.dang Roos
 
Well the car was picked up and driven off by the new owner today and is now making its way to Melbourne on the Spirit of Tasmania ferry. It was strange watching her go down the driveway as I have never seen her do that before :( [I am usually driving her] Such a nice car, good times......... On the bright side I have a few $ to head over to England, Ireland and Wales in January next year.
 
Back
Top