Cooper needs another zed!

Cooper

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
3.0i 2001
By the by @Cooper, you ever looked at Jap imports?
Yes, Australia has the most ridiculously asinine import laws here. There is no way a Zed can get on the import schedule :( The only way to get one here is for me to live outside of Australia for 1 or more years and have the car in my name. Then I can pay all sorts of silly money to get it here. I would have bought one while I was in England last month if I could have got it here.

Cooper

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
3.0i 2001
Nice one @Cooper, go for it...:thumbsup:
I don't like beige either but I think your choices might be limited down there?
If I really don't take a liking to it I suppose I can pull the interior out [including the dash] and dye it black.... keep an eye out for a post of dying... lol

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Nice find the interior may grow on you i never liked beige at all but some colour cars suit it.
A nice find congratulations :thumbsup:

Cooper

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
3.0i 2001
Well, I officially qualify to be back in the group!

I picked up the Z and brought her home this morning :) She is a 3.0 and I am the 3rd owner. I have all original the books/pamphlets and 4 keys. The first owner had many options which I am really pleased about. I also love these rims and I have always wanted this style. Attached are several screen shots. Options include: these 17" rims, wind mesh, BMW full external silver cover, chrome pack, cup holders, tonneu [spelling???] cover, wood grain interior which I actually like!, mats, still has all the tools, BMW med kit and rag, business radio with 6 stacker CD, the original CD sampler.

She drives tight and is super responsive. It just had a major BMW service including brake pads and rotors being replaced. I do have a bit of paint correction to do [read........ stone chips and swirls] but I am confident of getting that sorted myself.

behind high.JPG booklet.JPG console.JPG inerior detail.JPG interior 1.JPG rhs.JPG

Attachments

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Nice car Coops, didn't think you would be without a Z for long.:)

Tony.

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
Excellent car! Fits to your heart!
Wish you many happy miles!