Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Hi

Can each of you please confirm that you are happy with the show plates and want me to place the order for you by selecting against your own name.

Thanks

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Snoops I have only been able to click once (I did not try a twice) how do you want paying I am happy to do a bank transfer or send you a gift with PayPal to try out the fees. If they charge I will make up the difference when I see you but it would help to find a way for you to get your money. Oh and I do want both sets for me it is a part of the fun of the event.

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Hi Dunc, I only put one "vote" on there for you because I thought you'd either want them both or not.

Using this system was I thought the easiest way to get replies because my inbox keeps getting full and it's a lot of messing working out which ones you need to keep and which ones you can delete.

The guy has said he will possibly have them ready sooner than 1st thought as he is going on holiday in 5 weeks so I think he's watching how much work he takes on, having said that and thinking of payment I'm wondering if we want to have a mini meet for those that want to, meet up, have a pub lunch or something, obviously open to anyone not just those having plates .................. any thoughts ???? We could find somewhere as central'ish as possible for anyone interested??

I've just looked at a map with all the locations on (of those that list) and we're quite a spread out bunch so not sure, unless folk want a run out,whether this is a non-starter.... :-\

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
badman gee said:
Is swamper going to have a car to fix them too?

:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
oh I think so...... no way would he not be going to ZedFest, mind you, he go go co-pilot in his silver one with Gill if she's taking both :D

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
badman gee said:
Is swamper going to have a car to fix them too?

:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
i'll run round the track with them tied to me if i have to... :)) now dont spoil the thread X(

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Has someone accidentally selected my name?? I'm not sure if it should have been against one of the others I'm awaiting??

Status
Not open for further replies.