• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Coming soon Sunny Z3M Dakar Roadster

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Points
206
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
Z3
Yes it's happening Sunny will be up for Sale shortly!! Probably when I can collar @Mnbrennan to write up an advert for me

FB_IMG_1630775670028.webp
20210903_121151.webp
 
Last edited:
Colour:- Dakar yellow
Miles:- 128,400 engine 30,000 less paper work present
Inspection II 12/07/2021- At Swift Performance in Stoke Mandeville
Reconditioned Vanos 17/12/2016 - By Mr Vanos at 123,296 miles
 
Last edited:
Nooooooo!
 
Good news is I’m sure it will be replaced by a M Coupe. 👍👍👍
 
And I thought we had enough bad news for 2021 ... do it only if you buying a coupe
 
Back
Top