• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Clear third brake lightlight

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
May 4, 2016
Points
148
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
Bought this from ebay but turns out its not the right one I need.
Also has a slight crack in the glass so it's up for grabs.
Offers?
20160707_064601.webp
 
FYI if you are looking for a prefacelift one for your car they dont exist IIRC
 
For you.... £15 will do cos I won't have to post it haha. And you can try before you buy
 
Anyone want this? Not sure if Gaz still wants it, not heard from him in a while.
£15 plus postage you won't get one cheaper...
 
I'll have that as a spare at that price. How do I pay you? Are you going zedfest?
Regards, Adrian
 
Excellent. Do you want paying now it's no prob? I can see we are going to need a tent at zedfest just for 'For Sale' items and swapsies!
 
Excellent. Do you want paying now it's no prob? I can see we are going to need a tent at zedfest just for 'For Sale' items and swapsies!
Funny you should say that Adrian ....................... ;)

Tony.
 
Back
Top