• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Clear headlight lens

Ashbandicoot

Passed Away, July 27 2015
Deceased
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Nov 14, 2013
Points
92
Location
Rugby, Warwickshire
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
£40 posted in the UK

2015-02-08 11.23.24.webp

Ash
 
I'm not sure if @Southernboy still produces these or not. I've tagged him so he should drop by and let us know!

I've also marked the advert as SOLD, as I should have archived it some time ago.
 
Hi Gazza
thanks for the tag. I am not making them any longer. The fella who was doing the casting for me has "retired" and I cannot find anyone else to make them at around the same price as before. I found one guy, but he wanted about 3 times the money to do them - just not worth it. Be cheaper to find a set of headlights on eBay..
Please will you remove them from my list of items for sale. Appreciated
Barry
 
Back
Top