Showcase Cleaned the 3 today (liquid silver) ;)

GregT

Dedicated Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Points
29
Location
Leicester UK
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
Hi guys cleaned the z3 today took me near on 5 hours with full shampoo, wax and HD clean!!! I have to admit I did have a toothbrush out at one point to get those tricky little areas!!! Sad I know but looks the bees knees now What do you guys think! :)
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
 
Is that a sixties number plate? Far out man.:party:
 
If you have time Greg it's not that far from Leicester . . . . . . .. Car looks great mate.
 
You mean your cars not far from Leics lol so I can clean it hahaha tbf I enjoy it lol
 
Shiny! Shiny! :cool:

Looks great! Liking the black wheels too ;)
 
Looks really good. Once you have it to a top level it is a lot easier to keep it that way. When you have plenty of wax on all you will need to do is wash n dry each week and polish around once a month
 
That's my plan to keep on top of it now! However it's non stopped rain here the last 2 days lol the beading looks good but is really annoying lol
 
Get loads of AG Roof Proof Protector on it.
 
Back
Top