Aviation Clean Underpants Please

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
This is the hair-raising moment a KLM passenger jet banked sharply moments before it landed in the middle of a violent storm in Amsterdam. 25-07-2015.
The Boeing 777 rocked from side to side as it was battered by high winds on approach to Schiphol airport.
While it reveals a nerve-wracking moment for passengers, the video displays the skills of the pilots who landed the plane safely despite the difficult weather conditions.
The video was uploaded to YouTube on Saturday as the Netherlands was walloped by a dangerous storm and resulted in dozens of flight cancellations and delays.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...igh-winds-Schiphol-airport.html#ixzz3h6dg6Kev
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
This is the hair-raising moment a KLM passenger jet banked sharply moments before it landed in the middle of a violent storm in Amsterdam. 25-07-2015.
The Boeing 777 rocked from side to side as it was battered by high winds on approach to Schiphol airport.
While it reveals a nerve-wracking moment for passengers, the video displays the skills of the pilots who landed the plane safely despite the difficult weather conditions.
The video was uploaded to YouTube on Saturday as the Netherlands was walloped by a dangerous storm and resulted in dozens of flight cancellations and delays.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...igh-winds-Schiphol-airport.html#ixzz3h6dg6Kev
Nice bit of crabbing from the crew. Done a few of them landing at the Falkland Islands on the RAF Tristar, otherwise known as "White Knuckle Airlines". Interesting flights, bored to death for 16 hrs with a really short stop at Ascension Islands (next stop the sea or Green Mountain) and a last minute.com near sideways landing at the Falklands :nailbiting:

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3

WOW!!!!!!!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
What Alex Ferguson described as " Squeaky bum time" I believe.:whistle:

Tony.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Nice bit of crabbing from the crew. Done a few of them landing at the Falkland Islands on the RAF Tristar, otherwise known as "White Knuckle Airlines". Interesting flights, bored to death for 16 hrs with a really short stop at Ascension Islands (next stop the sea or Green Mountain) and a last minute.com near sideways landing at the Falklands :nailbiting:
In the early 80's, working on the oil rigs, there were pilots who had flown choppers in Vietnam, they would take off from the helideck and drop straight down, just to scare the crap out of us.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Glad I wasn't on that plane :p
Looks a bit scary :)
Bet the people were glad to get off it ;)

Cooper

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
3.0i 2001
In the early 80's, working on the oil rigs, there were pilots who had flown choppers in Vietnam, they would take off from the helideck and drop straight down, just to scare the crap out of us.
I have a friend in the O&G industry and he was on one of those choppers which was ditched a few years back. The tail went in first and it floated for a while before sinking like a rock but everyone was OK. Not the sort of thing you want to hear as I boarded a old converted chopper leaving the oilship off the coast of South Africa.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Yep, lost a few colleagues in kopter crashes in the North Sea.
True story......A girl in the office asked if she could go to a rig, she got clearance, chopper takes off, malfunctions, comes down hard smashing all the gear and all the tough rufnecks are as white as a sheet and nearly crying.
Girl looks around and says, 'are we there now'?

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
True story......A girl in the office asked if she could go to a rig, she got clearance, chopper takes off, malfunctions, comes down hard smashing all the gear and all the tough rufnecks are as white as a sheet and nearly crying.
Good effort:whistle:

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
What a girl:cool: