They went quickly :confused:

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
We are meeting up at Woodall service Gary if you want to join us on the run down, will be there around 7:30

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
23i
We are meeting up at Woodall service Gary if you want to join us on the run down, will be there around 7:30
Firstly thanks for the reminder - for some reason I hadn't put this one in my diary even though I'd bought the ticket.

Secondly thanks for the offer and yes I'll be at Woodall Services for 07:30 - always preferable to flying solo :thumbsup:

Keet

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i M Sport
Are you planning a stop closer to the venue or going straight there? Woodall's in the wrong direction for us but we will be travelling M1, M42.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Are you planning a stop closer to the venue or going straight there? Woodall's in the wrong direction for us but we will be travelling M1, M42.
We intend meeting up with Dom at the lay by as last year (now i know where it is)

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Its an hour from Woodall to the Lay by so should be there for 8:30 could always pull into a services along the route and meet up.

Keet

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i M Sport
Its an hour from Woodall to the Lay by so should be there for 8:30 could always pull into a services along the route and meet up.
We'll aim to be in the lay-by for 8.30am, unless we pass you on the way down :p