• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Chrome Roll Hoops

Aceman

Moderator
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
156
Location
Wakefield
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Hi all,
Me again with more stuff.

Here I have a set of chrome roll hoops to replace existing factory fitted roll hoops. They are made by Direnza and very good quality which you can’t get hold of anymore so quite rare. Never been fitted to the car so essentially brand new.

£80 plus P&P

3A3EF029-EAAB-4AFE-ADE5-50BEACF5A104.webp
2252B8E1-101A-4F10-A228-CA1E3E33DFB1.webp
9E11D85C-1EDB-485A-91FD-848902A1CFAA.webp
 
Hi all,
Me again with more stuff.

Here I have a set of chrome roll hoops to replace existing factory fitted roll hoops. They are made by Direnza and very good quality which you can’t get hold of anymore so quite rare. Never been fitted to the car so essentially brand new.

£80 plus P&P

View attachment 179481View attachment 179483View attachment 179485
I did ask ACEMAN about these when they were initially put up for sale but was told they were sold and if not I was at the back of a queue of interested parties so i presume they are not available anymore
 
I did ask ACEMAN about these when they were initially put up for sale but was told they were sold and if not I was at the back of a queue of interested parties so i presume they are not available anymore
 
Sorry guys I am back following a sudden family bereavement so apologies for disappearing but I have PM’d you all.
 
Back
Top