• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Chrome Roll Hoops, Tinted Perspex Wind Deflector

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
178
Location
Telford, Shropshire
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
I have for sale a pair of chrome roll hoops, including O rings that keep the bottom of the hoops tidy, in great condition. These replace the original roll bars and will only fit zeds that have standard roll bars in place, very easy to fit.

Also I have a tinted perspex wind deflector (5mm), including 4 chrome steel cable ties to secure to the roll hoops. In great condition, a few faint scratches but perfectly useable.

Selling as a package and I would prefer collection (I can install at no cost) from Telford, Shropshire but I will post if buyer wishes.

100_0509.jpg


100_0511.jpg


28517093223_dd6fa62ef4_z.jpg


£125 collected/fitted or £135 posted to anywhere in the UK.
 
You changing from black Jimmy?
 
Yes Dave, I've been after a set of ac schnitzer for a while , to no success , I've looked at g8jka pictures before and thought his Zed looks mega, with his hoops , so they'll after do, I'm sure they'll look nice on mine to, ohh ps grumps sorry didn't text u back this weekend , it's been crazy, my apologies.
 
No probs Jimmy. Yep agreed the chrome will look great on yours mate. :thumbsup:
 
I have for sale a pair of chrome roll hoops, including O rings that keep the bottom of the hoops tidy, in great condition. These replace the original roll bars and will only fit zeds that have standard roll bars in place, very easy to fit.

Also I have a tinted perspex wind deflector (5mm), including 4 chrome steel cable ties to secure to the roll hoops. In great condition, a few faint scratches but perfectly useable.

Selling as a package and I would prefer collection (I can install at no cost) from Telford, Shropshire but I will post if buyer wishes.

100_0509.jpg


100_0511.jpg


28517093223_dd6fa62ef4_z.jpg


£125 collected/fitted or £135 posted to anywhere in the UK.


whats the best option for perspex for these types of roll bars please, anyone have a link for a wind deflector that will fit ?
 
I've not seen one for sale for these types of hoops, they seem to be available for all other types apart from these. I had to make a template from card then cut it out of perspex.


thanks. i going to try a set later in the week but suspect if they dont fit i have to make one out of perpsex.....
 
Is there a Perspex option for Schnitzer hoops, As I just have the mesh BMW stretched one meantime.
 
I've just bought a Z3 and am desperately looking for a set of these same chrome hoops (without the bar in between) - anyone selling a pair?
 
Back
Top