• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Chrome Bonnet Vents

mde2r

Dedicated Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Points
35
Location
West wales
Model of Z
1.9
Hi guys. On the look out for chrome bonnet vents if anyone has some lay around. Many thanks
 
I'm sure someone was selling a pair recently. Have you checked in the for sale section?
 
I'm sure someone was selling a pair recently. Have you checked in the for sale section?
Thanks. There was back in April. It seems they went on eBay. Ebay have them new at £186 but looking for an elusive bargain. So it’s back to patience.
 
Halfords used to sell "chrome" paint. If they don't do it now you should be able to get some online. May be you could just spray your own.
 
I have a pair but they are not a bargain at £3000 but they do come attached to a very nice 2.8 Zed.
 
Back
Top