Event Christmas meet for Coffee a Drive and Lunch 16th December UPDATED ,with details

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4FUJ

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Will probably aim for the Christmas Tree Farm. The B road from Church Enstone to Middleton Stoney is one of my favourites. Lets hope for some reasonable road conditions :)

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Will probably aim for the Christmas Tree Farm. The B road from Church Enstone to Middleton Stoney is one of my favourites. Lets hope for some reasonable road conditions :)
That's sounds cool :cool: Sounds like you have a good route Sussed out to put on your own event with a cruise :thumbsup:
If you ever want help putting on an event give me a shout :happy:

G4FUJ

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
That's sounds cool :cool: Sounds like you have a good route Sussed out to put on your own event with a cruise :thumbsup:
If you ever want help putting on an event give me a shout :happy:
Ta! Will have to think about that.
Glad you posted the pub name, I couldn't find my magnifying glass to read that menu :)
Probably ideal for me to then head home - do little night driving in low/ordinary height cars unless on m/way or dual carriageway.

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Ta! Will have to think about that.
Glad you posted the pub name, I couldn't find my magnifying glass to read that menu :)
Probably ideal for me to then head home - do little night driving in low/ordinary height cars unless on m/way or dual carriageway.
It is a tad small lol
I will post the link to the pub :thumbsup:

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Anyone else wanting to join in there is still time :thumbsup:

G4FUJ

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Will anyone coming to said meet have a diagnostics reader with them?
Airbag light came on at the weekend when niece was in passenger seat. I suspect the switch pad in the base, just want to confirm it.
As there is no passenger airbag seems no sense having an occupancy sensor, working or not!

Looks as though funding a reader may be a wise investment from next month's salary :D

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Airbag light came on at the weekend when niece was in passenger seat. I suspect the switch pad in the base, just want to confirm it.
As there is no passenger airbag seems no sense having an occupancy sensor, working or not!

Looks as though funding a reader may be a wise investment from next month's salary :D
@Mnbrennan does :thumbsup:

Mnbrennan

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
BMW M Coupe / 2.8 roadster

Yep I have both INPA which is the official bmw one, and Carly

G4FUJ

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Neither of which I know much about (apart from what the official one is). Returning to a BMW after a long period away I need lots of reminders! :)
I'm only looking for a quick check that my diagnosis is correct, if you don't mind?

Mnbrennan

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
BMW M Coupe / 2.8 roadster
Neither of which I know much about (apart from what the official one is). Returning to a BMW after a long period away I need lots of reminders! :)
I'm only looking for a quick check that my diagnosis is correct, if you don't mind?
No problem I'll bring both along

G4FUJ

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Most kind, thank you.

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
See you all in the morning :thumbsup:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Have a great day out all, hope the weather allows at least a bit of top down driving.:thumbsup: Sorry we can't join you for this one:( Don't forget some pics;)

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Have a great day out all, hope the weather allows at least a bit of top down driving.:thumbsup: Sorry we can't join you for this one:( Don't forget some pics;)
Thank you we will have some great pics for sure
Managed to get the ok from Silverstone to allow us to get a few pics of our Zeds lined up on the National Grid if no ice on track :p

G4FUJ

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Latest yellow advisory from Met Office show centre of county (in N / S line) to be clear.
The warning shows an inverted U shape covering West / North / East. So hopefully we'll be clear of the solid water...

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Latest yellow advisory from Met Office show centre of county (in N / S line) to be clear.
The warning shows an inverted U shape covering West / North / East. So hopefully we'll be clear of the solid water...
Thanks for posting
Doesn't sound to bad it's not a race just a nice cruise so all should be ok :thumbsup:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hope you all enjoy a great time:thumbsup:, while I'm at work.:(;)

Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.