You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Surely even at that you'd draw your money back on the door mirrors, engine, gearbox, a few panels and consumables. I'm not saying you'd make a deal but I don't think you'd loose out. You never know it may even turn out to be an OK car and run for 3 years with no trouble.Dave is it to good to be true. Does it exist.
There no hoops. No sports seats. I've messaged the seller with no answer.
I'm not sure it would be the deal you think it is
It's the same work removing regular seats which nobody wants where as sports seats do sell like wise orange head lights plus no hoops.Surely even at that you'd draw your money back on the door mirrors, engine, gearbox, a few panels and consumables. I'm not saying you'd make a deal but I don't think you'd loose out. You never know it may even turn out to be an OK car and run for 3 years with no trouble.
I'm not saying buy it to break it Steve. I'm saying someone make take a punt and if the car is not good enough to run then break it and draw your money back. It's not all about squeezing the last £ out of everything.It's the same work removing regular seats which nobody wants where as sports seats do sell like wise orange head lights plus no hoops.
Your right it's not about squeezing the last pound it's a fair price for the item if the car is to sold as parts those parts need to be in demand.I'm not saying buy it to break it Steve. I'm saying someone make take a punt and if the car is not good enough to run then break it and draw your money back. It's not all about squeezing the last £ out of everything.