• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Cheap 3.0l Gumtree

Nice motor Sean, pity it's not the sport version, may have been tempted then.
 
Looks like an Estoril Blue unless it's Topaz Blue taken in the very strong sun of eg this weekend.

It's a manual too.

I'm the first to say I'll only buy a Sport. But there's really bugger all difference with the 3.0s.

So indeed. A bargain.
 
Looks like an Estoril Blue unless it's Topaz Blue taken in the very strong sun of eg this weekend.

It's a manual too.

I'm the first to say I'll only buy a Sport. But there's really b***** all difference with the 3.0s.

So indeed. A bargain.
Its Topaz pal, had the funds been in place I would have it
 
I believe all 3.0 have sport suspension ?

Tony.
 
I believe all 3.0 have sport suspension ?

Tony.
The standard 3.0 has standard suspension (unless ordered as an option)
 
Thank you Brian, that's why I asked, good info if anyone is looking at it!

Tony.
 
Back
Top