• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Cheap 2.2

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Points
201
Location
Lincolnshire
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Just spotted this on autotrader, few small issues but for £1495 could be a bargain
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201701191445066?make=bmw&model=z3&logcode=p

upload_2017-1-21_15-51-21.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like a tidy car Sean, sport seats too. And a parrot blue tooth phone kit.

Tony.

ps. Shame it's black ................;)=))
 
That looks like a tidy car Sean, sport seats too. And a parrot blue tooth phone kit.

Tony.

ps. Shame it's black ................;)=))

Colour is not an issue mate ;) oh, black is not a colour its a neutral, would look nice in a candy red,
 
Andy won't like your comment. Tony.
Now you know what Hammond has told you. Well it's true.

I'm sure I've seen this one on ebay.
I believe it's in Birmingham City centre
 
Correction it's not the same one.
This is the one I thought it was.
EBay number 252729506721
Screenshot_2017-01-21-00-25-21-1.webp


I prefer your find Sean
 
Cheap as chips :p
Lovely Z :)
 
Its not far from me
 
First time I've ever seen cloth and leather sport seats. I'd love to do that to mine (but alcantara centers) for more grip. It's about no325 on my list of improvents ....

The velour in the Galaxy is brilliant, grippy and comfy. Not sure where the obsession with full leather seats came from, too slippery and cold/hot.
 
First time I've ever seen cloth and leather sport seats. I'd love to do that to mine (but alcantara centers) for more grip. It's about no325 on my list of improvents ....

The velour in the Galaxy is brilliant, grippy and comfy. Not sure where the obsession with full leather seats came from, too slippery and cold/hot.

The trim code is described as leatherette. I'm guessing that refers to what looks like leather on the seat rather than the cloth looking bit.

Either way, unusual!
 
Back
Top