• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Centre Console Beige Extended Leather

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Some more bits to sell on. Extended leather centre console. Facelift car. Lovely condition no cracks.

£80

IMG_1569.webp
 
Will this fit into a pre facelift car @Lee ? I know the clock is different but I can get round that. I rarely look at the OBC any way so would be interested in the round clock too.
I damaged my centre console getting it out last weekend
 
Yes it will fit fine mate. I'm not sure if pre facelift switches fit in the gaps though.
 
If they fit I'll take it. Is there any way you could check for me please
 
Ok Lee, no worries

So over to anyone who might be able to shed some light on this ?
 
I think pre face-lift switches are narrower
 
OK, next question, do the facelift switches accept the pre facelift plugs ?
 
What is an IIRC ?
 
Switches dont fit and the connector plug is different as are the wiring loom colours
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Will this fit into a pre facelift car @Lee ? I know the clock is different but I can get round that. I rarely look at the OBC any way so would be interested in the round clock too.
I damaged my centre console getting it out last weekend
@Jack Ratt
I've got a facelift centre console fitted in my pre facelift Z3 and it does in fact fit, just needed to invest in some facelift switches.

20181215_135443.webp
 
I run a facelift console with facelift switches in my MK1 1998

The only switch that isnt plug and play is the ASC
I have the heated seats, electric roof and AC which are plug and play.

I believe the round OBC is also the same plug as the square one (I switched to the analogue clock which was wired in by an auto electrician but only a couple wires but I didn’t want to test my luck, it’s not good with wires ).

However there was no room for the ASC button with all that in place so I relocated it to the side of the console (about where you left knee rests). I just dremelled out a gap in the little vent aperture on the side of the console and the switch fits in there now - nice and discreet and easy to reach (as opposed to using the blanks at the rear of console behind the handbrake - those are only useful for octopuses!)
 
@Jack Ratt do you want it ? I've had a PM to buy. You have first refusal.

Let it go then Lee, there's bound to be a pre facelift console available somewhere. I really like the look of yours though, it looks mint.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Well, just had a stroke of luck, been on Ebay and found a right beauty, I made an offer that's been accepted and done the deal. So I'm all sorted now.
 
Back
Top