• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Cd 6 stack

Dado

Zorg Legend
Joined
Dec 25, 2017
Points
65
Model of Z
2.2 mtec
Original BMW 6 cd player for boot fitment, working perfectly when removed, not required when radio changed but car now gone so sitting waiting for someone to make use of it, open to sensible £offers.
20241116_122508.webp
20241116_122523.webp
20241116_122553.webp
 
I'm sorry I don't know that, it came out of a 2002 2.2 Zed, removed because a new radio was fitted with all the gimics like plug ins etc.
It also saved a bit of boot space!
Does the picture not give enough info to compare?
As the Z3 wasn't quite a parts bin special it was close so would think items like this was generic, would be happy to take measurements if that helps.
Or maybe the part number on the back?
Cheers
Dave
 
I think it must be the same as the coupe Stacey, the part number matches in the parts catalogue for all Z3 models including the Z3M. The bracket might be different though, but you already have the right one
 
I think it must be the same as the coupe Stacey, the part number matches in the parts catalogue for all Z3 models including the Z3M. The bracket might be different though, but you already have the right one
Mine doesn't work and no idea why
 
Couldn't get on my laptop to answer this earlier as Microsoft Windows 10 updates have really screwed up things. I'm sure they are trying to make you go to Windows 11 which means a new laptop as mine will nor accept it. :( Not going to happen.

I think it must be the same as the coupe Stacey, the part number matches in the parts catalogue for all Z3 models including the Z3M. The bracket might be different though, but you already have the right one

I haven't got access to my CD player to check the part No, but I'd be very much surprised if the CD unit is different between the cars in Z3 model range.
Mind I've just looked up on my Parts catalogue site and didn't realise that there are two CD players fitted to the Coupes.


1 BMW 6 CD Changer A (65128360284)
parts group RI weight 4.16 kg
BMW 6 CD changer A
Teilegruppe Audio, Navigation, Information Systems Radio, amplifier, CD player
BMW Genuine Part 65 12 8 360 284 Product 65-12-8-360-284 Manufacturer number 8 360 284 supply number 8-360-284

installation location: Audio Navigation Information Systems/ Radio Amplifier Cd Player

£ 504.59


1 RP REMAN BMW 6 CD changer A (65128361266)
parts group RB weight 6.79 kg
RMFD BMW 6 CD CHANGER A
Teilegruppe Audio, Navigation, Information Systems Radio, amplifier, CD player
BMW Genuine Part 65 12 8 361 266 Product 65-12-8-361-266 Manufacturer number 8 361 266 supply number 8-361-266

After returning and checking the used part we will refund an amount of 75.00 €. Please use the Form exchange part .
installation location: Audio Navigation Information Systems/ Radio Amplifier Cd Player

from £ 544.58

However looking at part number on the rear of the unit in the photo it's the the same as the first unit I listed.

So no problem Stacey it will be OK in your car. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top