• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Cades Apollo 19" Staggered wheels & tyres

jamie_z4

Zorg Legend
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Points
75
Location
lancs
Model of Z
z4 3.0i SE
Bought these at the weekend for my daily but theyre a bit 'flash' for a daily, so im after some MV2s ideally in exchange.

They are kerbed round the edge but have been touched up so they are presentable. Subject to a deposit i can have them powdercoated in any colour. probably looking @ £600 all in though.

tyres are Nankang NS2 all round with ample tread almost new - 235/35/19 front 255/30/19 rear. will bolt onto ANY zed straight away with no problem with rubbing issues etc.

Front wheels are 8.5j ET38

rear wheels are 9.5j ET45

No cracks welds or buckles.

The wheels are £425 for straight sale.

here are the same wheels on some zeds

4137-l.jpg

111.jpg

3043-l.jpg


nice concave all round

DSCF9925.JPG


if your on whatsapp i can send you plenty more pics of my actual wheels - PM me for my number

cheers
 
will bolt onto ANY zed straight away with no problem with rubbing issues etc.

Front wheels are 8.5j ET38

rear wheels are 9.5j ET45

Not the Z3 M though.
 
Hi

I'm very interested in these.

Would you take a straight swap for my BMW style 108 wheels?

Just had two brand new run flat Bridgestone rear tyres that have only covered less than 50 miles and the fronts are michelin that came with the car when I bought it 2 months ago with plenty of tread still.
 
They're nice jamie. Let me know if they dont sell.
 
What makes you think that? They bolt straight onto a z4m...

Sorry Lee they are now owned by IdeJ Jedi on insta!

I was chatting with him after I saw this post. He's now had them powdercoated Black. look pretty smart.
 
What makes you think that? They bolt straight onto a z4m
Incredibly low offset on the Z3M so the standard wheels could have a deep dish on them. I think they are ET11 off the top of my head.

EDIT: just checked, they are ET8
 
Incredibly low offset on the Z3M so the standard wheels could have a deep dish on them. I think they are ET11 off the top of my head.

EDIT: just checked, they are ET8


Yeah I know that dude, however they'll still physically fit, just would need spacers from an Asthetic point of view

Lee they certainly look a lot better in black!
 
Yeah I know that dude, however they'll still physically fit, just would need spacers from an Asthetic point of view

No they wouldn't, they would rub on the shocks, totally different set up on the rear frame to other Z3s
 
as per my previous post, with spacers ,they'd fit
 
OK. But I doubt even a 30mm spacer would do it but lets just agree to disagree and its no longer relevant is it. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top