• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale C110 scanner

Dado

Zorg Legend
Joined
Dec 25, 2017
Points
65
Model of Z
2.2 mtec
Little used complete with instruction book, case and lead to plug in to under bonnet multiplug.
£10 + £5 postage and packing.
 
No idea what its called, but there is a circular multipin socket under the bonnet on the right rear (as you look at it) and I have the lead that plugs into that and then the conventional plug goes into that opening up a lot more options than just from the socket on the right of the dash.
Cant even remember what I was looking for in the first place and have used it very little since.
 
If this is still for sale I will have it, thanks.
 
Hi Lazzzydog, yes its still here, how far from Milton Keynes are you?
 
A long way in North Shropshire. I just need to be sure that the C110 diagnoses and resets airbag codes and warning light.
 
Hi, I'm sorry I really don't know if it does that but I feel sure if you google it there will be all the info on what it does.
Possibly others on this forum a lot cleverer than me might know, they seemed to be a popular choice a few years ago.
Anyway there isn't a queue round the block to buy it so I expect it will still be here for a while so let me know if you still want it.
Cheers Dave
 
Hi Dave, checked it out and it does enough for my needs so how do I pay you?
 
Just out of personal interest, I did the Google search ~ it tells you what can be reset and how to reset the things it can't

CT110 Scanner Google search
 
Hi Dave, checked it out and it does enough for my needs so how do I pay you?
Hi Laazzzydog
Sorry to be slow getting back, had stuff going on that couldnt be left.
Send me your phone number and address and I will give you a bank transfer number
Cheers Dave
 
DM sent.

No problem im in no hurry for it.
 
Back
Top