Bumper help!

dsn

Evening everyone!

I have been dipping in and out of here for some time and I recently purchased a 2001 1.9, sold to me as the widebody model but not sure this is relevant as perhaps its based on the year?

Anyway, the Z3 is in generally lovely condition for its age and I'm looking forward to taking care of it to keep it going. The only slight issue is the front bumper has been cracked on a curb and split, it has been filled and sprayed but to be honest it looks pretty rough. It may be repairable but I wondered could I replace the bumper as i wanted to install fogs anyway so wondered if this might fit:

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance!

Daniel

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Evening everyone!

I have been dipping in and out of here for some time and I recently purchased a 2001 1.9, sold to me as the widebody model but not sure this is relevant as perhaps its based on the year?

Anyway, the Z3 is in generally lovely condition for its age and I'm looking forward to taking care of it to keep it going. The only slight issue is the front bumper has been cracked on a curb and split, it has been filled and sprayed but to be honest it looks pretty rough. It may be repairable but I wondered could I replace the bumper as i wanted to install fogs anyway so wondered if this might fit:

Daniel
I have a pair of complete front fog lights if they're of any interest?

Tony.

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Evening everyone!

Daniel
that bumper will fit. Decent price if paint is good

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Hi in answer to your question yes the bumper you have in the picture above is a 6cyl cover.
Your 4cyl bumper is flatter but the 6cyl one will fit straight on fog light wise all you have to do is fit all the bits your 2001 is a newer zed and will have a central loom so additional bits are plug and play.
Stephen.

dsn

Hi in answer to your question yes the bumper you have in the picture above is a 6cyl cover.
Your 4cyl bumper is flatter but the 6cyl one will fit straight on fog light wise all you have to do is fit all the bits your 2001 is a newer zed and will have a central loom so additional bits are plug and play.
Stephen.
Perfect thanks!
I have a pair of complete front fog lights if they're of any interest?

Tony.
Hi Tony, thanks - I have asked about the fogs with the bumper but how much are you looking for?