• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking Topaz Blue 2.2

One the engine is out in the next week I will be looking to send this one on it's way within 2-3 weeks.

So any part I've told members they'll have to wait until nearer the end so I can keep the car rolling/tidy for the neighbours (and my ever patient Parents) will be coming up for grabs.

Still available from that group of parts which may be of interest are the rear axle/trailing arms and brake calipers.
 
Could you let me know what diameter the rear anti roll bar is? I am after 17mm .
 
Could you let me know what diameter the rear anti roll bar is? I am after 17mm .
According to realoem it will be 15mm. And the only 17mm one is from a 2.8 or 3.0 non-M Couple. So I would think they are going to be as rare as hens teeth.

A 2.2 Sport would give you a 16mm one.
 
Back
Top