• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BREAKING Sterling Grey Z4 3.0 aero kit

Bigwinn

Zorg Addict
Joined
May 13, 2021
Points
63
Location
Lincoln UK
Model of Z
Z4 3.0i
Hi all

A quick post- I'm breaking a Z4

It has an aero rear bumper, rear spoiler and sideskirts
Most body panels in good order
Drop me a note for any parts you may need

Cheers

Stuart
IMG_0021.webp
 
Side skirts gone

I am bidding on a black full aero kit too if you want dibs on the sides and front bumper

where you based I may be able to deliver?
 
Im based in Hemel Hempstead if you have to come down this way for the kit. Bear in mind I visit Torsky Lock frequently so could probably pick up from t-Tony's if he'll store them for me. Need some idea of the price as and when you know bearing in mind I was going to buy full new kit which would be unpainted and would probably spray front and sides myself.
 
If I pick the full kit one up it would be 1500
Happy to do the rear one I already have for 150

and can drop down to Tony’s
 
I can store anything for you Roy, just let me know. Could even paint it here?

Tony.
 
Thanks Stuart and Tony,
The rear bumper is just what I'm looking for Stuart as it's the best looking one IMO, so I'll ring you later for your bank details to purchase it, thanks for the reduced price. It now gives me a bit more scope if I change my mind on the skirts and front bumper other than the one pic I sent you, your rear bumper will go with any other kit.
 
No worries bud can do

I might be down Watford at the end of the week if I am I can drop it off
 
If you come down my address is; 5 Peartree Close, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP13QP
Phone number is; home, 01442 407016
Mobile, 07518 156358.
I'll call you tonight anyway.
 
If you come down my address is; 5 Peartree Close, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP13QP
Phone number is; home, 01442 407016
Mobile, 07518 156358.
I'll call you tonight anyway.

Rha I’ve text you my details

cheers

Stuart
 
Back
Top