The list is on page one T- and spoiler is marked sold, JIMHi James, if you still have the AC Schnitzer rear bumper spoiler/splitter how much are looking for it please?
Thank you,
Tony.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
The list is on page one T- and spoiler is marked sold, JIMHi James, if you still have the AC Schnitzer rear bumper spoiler/splitter how much are looking for it please?
Thank you,
Tony.
Yes, You're right mate, but it is a little confusing. I think the seller maybe ought to update to list
Tony.
Hi James and thank you for pointing out how you're managing the sales. I wasn't meaning to appear critical in my reply to JIm. I do obviously realise you have a lot of items to list and sell. I haven't fitted my AC Schnitzer badge yet, but it's getting closer to the top of the list!!
Cheers,
Tony.
Hi there,
I'm looking to replace my glove box catch (the external part, it still closes okay but is a right problem to get open). I've recently taken ownership of the car (year 2000, 2.8) with it already broken so I don't know if it has a lock in it or not, or even what it's supposed to looks like. Do you still have the part available and if so what would you charge for it?
Many thanks,
Andy
If people can please PM me regarding any parts please.
Do you have diff avail? Is it a torson lsd type?
Hello,
I would be interested in the storage box in-between the roll bars and the side covers for the roll bars (i.e. the tower cover in which the roll bar goes). How much would you want for them?...if they are black
View attachment 14128