• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking Pre facelift 2.8 Z3 Roadster most parts available

Hi
Please see pics of AC Schnitzer rear bumper spoiler blow and on separate listing with details.
As per Page 1 Items SOLD list. This item is SOLD.

Regards
James
 

Attachments

  • ACS spoiler 1.webp
    ACS spoiler 1.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 311
  • ACS spoiler 2.webp
    ACS spoiler 2.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 317
  • ACS spoiler 3.webp
    ACS spoiler 3.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 296
  • ACS spoiler 4.webp
    ACS spoiler 4.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Hi James,
are the left and right entrance ok? no bumps, rustfree?
(04 EXTERIOR LEFT ENTRANCE 1 41218398649, 04 EXTERIOR RIGHT ENTRANCE 1 41218398650)
No idea how much could be the shipping to RO!? for these big parts....:confused:
Dan
Hi Dan
The part numbers provided are for a 1.9 model. I am breaking a 2.8. I wouldn't ship to Romania anyway for large items.
regards
James
 
Hi James, I recall you mentioning a hardtop and Asked about the strips on the outside of the top. How much damage Is there to the top and is the fitting kit with all the wiring/ switch available? Please PM me pic and price. Thanks, JIM
 
Hi
Just to confirm all parts which have been SOLD will be collected by the courier on Monday.
I will PM each person the tracking info in due course.
Regards
James
 
Hi James, I recall you mentioning a hardtop and Asked about the strips on the outside of the top. How much damage Is there to the top and is the fitting kit with all the wiring/ switch available? Please PM me pic and price. Thanks, JIM

@oldcarman Jim,
Had you any luck in getting the hardtop rubber strips? If not, I have a set with a slight blemish on one of them, otherwise they are fine including double sided adhesive on both. You are welcome to them free of charge if you could support the cost of postage?
David.
 
@oldcarman Jim,
Had you any luck in getting the hardtop rubber strips? If not, I have a set with a slight blemish on one of them, otherwise they are fine including double sided adhesive on both. You are welcome to them free of charge if you could support the cost of postage?
David.
@David Maxwell PM sent!
 
Hi James,

I'm looking for the centre air vents if available ??

Lex.
 
Hi James,

I'm looking for the centre air vents if available ??

Lex.
Hi
After you confirmed you wanted the centre vent via PM last week I have sent you several PM's with payment details but as yet have not received any response or payment. Can you please acknowledge my PM's.
Thanks
James
 
hi do you have the drivers striker latch with the built in switch working of course
 
I'm after the rear left trailing arm if possible (and not bent). Cheers.
Hi
Sorry I'm not able to get to that part at the moment due to space. Also I need to get the back wheel off and don't have the locking nut (lost in the accident).

Regards
James
 
Hi James,
Have you still got the Bumper side light lenses? They are not marked as sold.
Hi
Apologies for the late reply I have been away for several days.
The lenses were/are not available as per the listing states (not marked as SOLD next to them as they were not available).
Regards
James
 
Hi James, if you still have the AC Schnitzer rear bumper spoiler/splitter how much are looking for it please?

Thank you,

Tony.
 
Back
Top