• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking 2002 Z3 2.2 Sport

There's a bloody crack in the LH one as well. :mad:

Not very noticeable tbh and if anyone wanted a cheap upgrade from ambers, they'd do. They're not tatty by any means.
 
Is the radio (with the code) still available please?
 
Andy, would you consider selling me that left front bumper light and chucking it in a Jiffy bag to NZ?
All the used ones I’ve seen here so far are either smashed or badly cracked.
 
It's possible.

£20 for the light and about £15 postage.

Check the new price first though. I know they are £60+ from BMW but there must be cheaper alternatives.
 
It's possible.

£20 for the light and about £15 postage.

Check the new price first though. I know they are £60+ from BMW but there must be cheaper alternatives.
Thanks, will need to have a rethink on this.
 
Wing pics:
 

Attachments

  • 2C00F179-5900-4372-B81F-D9EB8E5BC211.webp
    2C00F179-5900-4372-B81F-D9EB8E5BC211.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 428
  • 2BF0DBC2-68FE-435C-9344-6450EE8BA061.webp
    2BF0DBC2-68FE-435C-9344-6450EE8BA061.webp
    106.3 KB · Views: 528
  • ABB8D2F9-5C6D-460A-B955-389CA119196E.webp
    ABB8D2F9-5C6D-460A-B955-389CA119196E.webp
    149.9 KB · Views: 517
  • 9A0DD452-1B4E-471C-9889-4780510A48F9.webp
    9A0DD452-1B4E-471C-9889-4780510A48F9.webp
    170.5 KB · Views: 549
  • 6BBB497C-3D8C-4788-970B-B0C93E9AE775.webp
    6BBB497C-3D8C-4788-970B-B0C93E9AE775.webp
    97.3 KB · Views: 521
  • DD0B8A8F-B8AC-40D8-BAF6-6F88B07594B2.webp
    DD0B8A8F-B8AC-40D8-BAF6-6F88B07594B2.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 476
  • C671EFA8-32E1-4A16-9B00-AE7BC93EEBBC.webp
    C671EFA8-32E1-4A16-9B00-AE7BC93EEBBC.webp
    103.8 KB · Views: 504
Hi.i would like a price on door cards if still available please.
 
Only the drivers one I'm afraid.

It sold today on Ebay but I'm wary of posting stuff this size.
 
A pair would have been nice.thanks for the swift reply.shame.👍
 
That's probably it now tbh. I only bought this as it was silly cheap.

I was offered some Atlantis blue R reg 1.9 Automatic heap yesterday. Non runner, beige leather, knackered rear window, every bolt on panel rotten, those dreadful Starfish wheels. No radio, no roll hoops, no nothing. Aftermarket catalytic converter.

I said £75 if you drop it off. He thought I was joking. 🤣
 
Do you still have the centre console and would you post it to Norfolk? cheers
 
A pair would have been nice.thanks for the swift reply.shame.👍
Please could you let me know if the front bumper side lens units are still available. Also front door cards.i an only in Lincoln so could collect.ta
 
Back
Top