• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BREAKING: 2000 Z3 3.0 SPORT

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Points
135
Location
SHEFFIELD
A mate of mine in Sheffield is breaking this silver Z3 3.0. Sport seats, roll hoops, original exhaust/cats etc.

The engine is not available and the hood has been sold. It's a nice clean car - shame to break it really but hey.

Please DO NOT contact me about it. Instead, contact the owner directly via WhatsApp on 07469 700911.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.40.58.webp
    Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.40.58.webp
    76.5 KB · Views: 437
  • Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.41.10.webp
    Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.41.10.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 428
  • Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.41.23.webp
    Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.41.23.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 441
  • Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.46.35.webp
    Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.46.35.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 422
  • Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.46.53.webp
    Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.46.53.webp
    35 KB · Views: 443
  • Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.47.08.webp
    Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 09.47.08.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
Wonder why he's breaking it?

Tony.
 
Why did he break it?

Tony.
 
Richard sold the car previously, think the engine may be going into something special.
 
That’s a pity, it’s a nice car, which makes it a good breaking candidate I suppose. Even as a £5k car it’s cheap motoring if you actually like driving. The £2k profit will get used up in no time and not much fun will be had😕
 
I purchased both DSC sensors from this chap. I have been looking for a year for good ones at a reasonable price.
They arrived quickly and are perfect, so all good from my POV.
 
Damm that should be a crime but hey ...
 
I purchased both DSC sensors from this chap. I have been looking for a year for good ones at a reasonable price.
They arrived quickly and are perfect, so all good from my POV.

Good find , nothing around when I was looking, ended up getting them from eBay in the US!
 
This is now a bare shell. We took everything off apart from the screen and wiring loom.

Plenty of bits left!
 
Back
Top