• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking 1.9 Titan Silver Facelift Z3 (Woking, Surrey)

As title

I'm breaking this little 1.9 facelift.

Drivers door, wing mirror and rear wing sold. Pretty much everything else still up for grabs.

Standard but very tidy black leather seats
Clear rear and front lights
Roll hoops
17x7 genuine BMW wheels
etc etc

Small parts I'll happily post out at cost, larger items can be couriered, but fragile, heavy and/or huge items I will not post.

Questions and comments via PM (conversation) please.

Thanks

View attachment 48194 View attachment 48195
Hi again how much forn the headlamps?
 
how much for the sill covers if you still have them? am I right in thinking all facelift are wide body? Thanks
 
Thanks
I am new to fixing up our Z3. Recently bought with a few common faults to fix. I think it is the aluminium moulding that has snapped. The casing is Ok. I was wondering about these plastic replacements as a cheaper fix?
 
Thanks
I am new to fixing up our Z3. Recently bought with a few common faults to fix. I think it is the aluminium moulding that has snapped. The casing is Ok. I was wondering about these plastic replacements as a cheaper fix?
They work and fit well a cheaper no rusting alternative to buying a mirror :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top