• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking 1.9 pre-facelift Z3 in Boston Green

Hopefully I've now got back to everyone I owed responses to. If I have missed anyone please PM.
 
Don’t suppose you have the quarter panel with the fuel flap in decent condition ? And a price if you do please
 
Don’t suppose you have the quarter panel with the fuel flap in decent condition ? And a price if you do please
It does appear to be in decent condition - from the outside at least. However... I'm struggling to find a gap in the weather to get out and start stripping it properly and someone else has first dibs.

Will give you a shout when I know what's happening with it but please don't hold your breath :(
 
What about rear dampers are they in decent condition ?
Happy to take a look for you when I can get out on the car.

Interior stuff obviously not a problem to remove. But it's been raining non-stop for weeks in Swindon, mind you today was a nice day but I was working :(
 
Happy to take a look for you when I can get out on the car.

Interior stuff obviously not a problem to remove. But it's been raining non-stop for weeks in Swindon, mind you today was a nice day but I was working :(
Cheers let me know when you have had a look thx :)
 
Back
Top