Archived Breakfast Meet, AV8 Cafe, Kemble, March 19th

Poprin

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster + *cough* MX5 project
Hi chaps, definitely up for this Sunday although it is an early start the day after my birthday I'll have take it steady tomorrow!

Is the Tesco in Cirencester a Tesco Metro? Just trying to google the location.

@mid life crisis Gary if you would like to meet near Worcester somewhere that's cool, I'll be heading down via Kidderminster I think to minimise M5 boredom.

Will definitely be a cruise for me until the source of the 3ltrs oil usage is identified!

mid life crisis

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Hi @Poprin the postcode for the Tesco is GL7 1NP it's the big store on the ring road
If you want to meet up I'll be at the M5 junction 6 at 8;00 or if you want to take it a bit slower I'll see you at Tesco's.
@pgunter you showing up for this one?

mid life crisis

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Gents,
I've found out through the Facebook group that the cafe is closed for emergency repairs but there will be a burger van.
@Nodzed you best have your Rice Krispies before you come because there will be nothing your allowed & I will be watching & I will reportback to Ann :whistle:
:whistle:

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Gents,
I've found out through the Facebook group that the cafe is closed for emergency repairs but there will be a burger van.
@Nodzed you best have your Rice Krispies before you come because there will be nothing your allowed & I will be watching & I will reportback to Ann :whistle:
:whistle:
Your a pal o_O see you tomorrow:)