• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Brand New ///M Bonnet Vent / Grill Badges

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
178
Location
Telford, Shropshire
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
I have a brand new pair of genuine ///M badges that sit in the ///M bonnet vent recess.

IMG_8512.JPG


IMG_8511.JPG


Part number 5 in the image.

1628195558699.png


I believe these are around £35 each from BMW or can be picked up on eBay for just over £40 each.

£50 for the pair posted.
 
Last edited:
Hello - do you have the silver "arrows" too? I don´t know if they can be purchased separately. Interested if I can somehow put together a set.
 
Hello - do you have the silver "arrows" too? I don´t know if they can be purchased separately. Interested if I can somehow put together a set.

Yes but unfortunately I need them. I don't think they can be purchased separately.
 
Are you going M-less @g8jka ?
 
If I can find the arrows I'll have them give me some time just to see if it can be done
 
Back
Top