• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Brand new drivers wing

Biggbn

Dedicated Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Points
44
As above, I ordered two wings for my car and one seller sent me wrong side. I was able to find a drivers side wing from local factor as car was in paint by the time we discovered error. Company have offered refund but thought I would offer it on here first. So, Brand new front wing, paid about £80 for it I think, £60 to forum member. Can post at your expense. Enquiries through forum please. Gbn
 
Can I be second in line please?
 
Sorry chaps, yes to first enquiry, Will pm and send wing off to you this week. Been flat out, apologies
 
Thanks for all interest, this has been dropped to post office and will be sent Monday. Gbn
 
I am a complete idiot. This wing was a passenger wing. Complete brain fade. Apologies to everyone concerned, I will readvertise. Gbn.
 
As above, I ordered two wings for my car and one seller sent me wrong side. I was able to find a drivers side wing from local factor as car was in paint by the time we discovered error. Company have offered refund but thought I would offer it on here first. So, Brand new front wing, paid about £80 for it I think, £60 to forum member. Can post at your expense. Enquiries through forum please. Gbn
I'm looking for front wings for my z3. Where'd you get yours a selfie been quoted over £200 a side
 
Back
Top