Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
@Bozzy we'll find a time when you can pop over for a coffee and we can finalise route and groups etc. If everyone on the list shows up (which I'm sure won't be the case as life can often spoil plans) then the groups will be up to 12 including the leaders. In confident though that we'll be running at around 10 per group on the actual day.

The day belongs to the attendees so I certainly don't intend to dictate who goes in which group. I may have to shift a few about to balance things up but you and I are on the same route a few minutes apart. The dynamic group will likely have a different route which will be slightly longer.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Look everybody it's a list with me at the top!!! :D:D:D. I do like a list!
I thought you were going to be sweeper:thumbsup:. That means you should be at the bottom of the list.:rolleyes:

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Bloody last what a cheek =))

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
@Bozzy we'll find a time when you can pop over for a coffee and we can finalise route and groups etc. If everyone on the list shows up (which I'm sure won't be the case as life can often spoil plans) then the groups will be up to 12 including the leaders. In confident though that we'll be running at around 10 per group on the actual day.

The day belongs to the attendees so I certainly don't intend to dictate who goes in which group. I may have to shift a few about to balance things up but you and I are on the same route a few minutes apart. The dynamic group will likely have a different route which will be slightly longer.
I'll go with the flow so happy to be wherever :thumbsup:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Please don't pay too much attention to this list as I made it before checking with @Mac Romans so it may well change.
Apologies everyone but what ever group you're in you're in for a treat :cool:.

Steve

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
@Grumpy there is a chance I may drive up say hello jump in a spare seat and leave Sunny somewhere safe
I can't afford to put the foot down in Sunny
GRRRAHHAAA pay day last working day of the month :(

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Oh no mate that's pants! Would it be cheaper to bring panther? I know what your saying about pay day. I get paid on the 25th! Bad timing @Mac Romans! You can leave your car at mine mate if it helps but you'll need to organise the spare seat to come here to fetch you as my spare seat isn't spare as @jue1 will be in situ! Is Martin not coming with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.