• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Boot Luggage Rack

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 21, 2015
Points
191
Location
Long Eaton.
Model of Z
3 2.8
Adjustable type, clamps on to the outside edge of the boot lid. Each clamp has a thick rubber pad so it doesn't harm the paint work.
Used it on our 3 week French road trip and it was great but now I have an o.e.m rack so it'll be on here for a week before it go's on eBay.
WP_20180804_12_51_05_Pro.webp
WP_20180804_12_51_20_Pro.webp
WP_20180714_21_21_53_Pro (2).webp
WP_20180702_14_09_43_Pro (2).webp


£100 o.v.n.o. Plus postage. Collection preferred. Could bring it to zed fest, Tony's meet up or the vale of Belvoir cruise.


Steve.
 
You could consider keeping it and renting for peeps holidays maybe?

Tony.
 
Very nice rack, sure I've seen one like it before! Surprised you've decided to drill your boot lid rather than keep it, I would rather have that rack than drill my boot. Still, we are all different, good luck with the sale mate.:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top