• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Boot luggage rack.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 4, 2015
Points
194
Location
Little Eaton,Derbyshire.
Model of Z
Zedless.
This is actually a Mazda accessory for the MX5, but because the brackets are located to the rack in slots it will fit many cars. Also the feet swivel slightly which allows it to fit to boot lids which do not have parallel sides, like the Z3. As can be seen from the photos it fits the Z3 perfectly and being stainless steel it is in excellent condition. I have 3 excellent luggage straps that can go with it. It's been to France, Spain and around the UK during 2017 so that's me done carrying lots of luggage on my zed.
They cost £189 new, in fact the newer version seems to be £231 and it doesn't do anything different !
Looking for £100 or thereabouts.
DSCF1652.webp
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1653.webp
    DSCF1653.webp
    180.6 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCF1654.webp
    DSCF1654.webp
    149.8 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCF1585.webp
    DSCF1585.webp
    99.5 KB · Views: 134
Hi! do you have any pictures with luggage on it?
 
The boot rack solves the problem of removing your spare tire, gives you someplace to strap the dead tire to instead of your passenger holding it on their lap or having to hide it in a hedge. Also beats waiting for an auto service to come to your rescue, eventually. JIM
 
I'm pretty sure you could get a wheel on this, but I'll check it out when I get the chance. Sorry @superhuba , but I don't really want the hassle of posting this anywhere. At a push I would post it to mainland UK, but I would have to source packaging and find out the costs.
 
Thanks for the nudge, but I've told the misses she has to get everything in the boot or its not going! And, she's not allowed to take any of my stuff out =))
 
Where would you put your tooth brush then Jim?

Tony.
 
Where would you put your tooth brush then Jim?

Tony.
And the tooth paste or are you just going to rub them with water and a finger? I'm almost in the same boat.with trying to think of what kind of clothing I'm going to need especially after Steve mentioned a Siberian cold spell heading in for all of March. Do I need to bring my caribou suit, mitts and mukluks?? JIM
 
Back
Top