• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Boot luggage rack (cosmos black pre-facelift boot lid available for swap too)

John_B

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Points
119
Location
Derbyshire, UK
OEM boot/trunk luggage rack. Includes installation booklet, all fittings and the chrome blanks for when the rack isn't installed.

£120 collected (DE4), £130 shipped (UK)

(It's currently installed on a cosmos black pre-facelift boot lid, I would be happy to do a boot lid swap if you have another cosmos black pre-facelift boot lid)
IMG_3265.webp


Thanks
John
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3263.webp
    IMG_3263.webp
    69.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3264.webp
    IMG_3264.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3266.webp
    IMG_3266.webp
    117 KB · Views: 137
Let me know when it’s ok to send insulting low offers…I am interested ..I think ..maybe. 😁
 
Back
Top