BMW's on Top Gear again!

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Copied from the BMW Car Club Facebook page.

"I know from previous communications to you about Top Gear that there are some polarized views about Mr Clarkson and his team.

However. I thought the majority of you would like to know that once again Top Gear on Sunday will feature a number of cars supplied by our friends at Munich Legends and also some members cars too.

Everyone is pretty tight lipped about what will be featured but I would expect that if you were to tune in you'd see some new and classic BMWs performing on the famous test track.

Why not tune in and take a look."

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
Love the show and will be watching it anyway :D :coolsteer)

Z

zedonist

Yep, will be hangin on jezza's every unbiased car related word as always, I look forward to the Sun every Saturday just for his spread (bigger than a column), I read that and dear Deirdre (still not printed my letter).......

r37

Dedicated Member
zedonist said:
Yep, will be hangin on jezza's every unbiased car related word as always, I look forward to the Sun every Saturday just for his spread (bigger than a column), I read that and dear Deirdre (still not printed my letter).......
A friend of mine was having problems ''driving too quickly'' a while back (his missus blurted it out after a vino or two). He found it highly embarrasing when i handed out her reply to ''his'' question to all that would listen. Shame they dont print names ;). Back on topic i'll also be watching top gear on sunday.

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
Missed it last
On record this time
:D