Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
I read in the club magazine that there is a planned Z meet next year, i think silverstone was mentioned but I haven't seen a date or any more info.

I thought I might try and arrange stuff around it but need to know when it is so I can make sure I'm in the UK for it.

Does anyone know any more :?:

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
20th-21st-22nd July.....i think the Z's will be on sunday 22nd...but will all need confirming

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
ok that's great thanks. That should work nicely for me so hopefully i can get along.

It's been a while since I went to anything. Apart from Phils excellent midland meanders, which I haven't been able to get to for years, the last thing we went along to was Rockingham when Williams were still sponsored by BMW and we all had a trip round the track!

Ian_C

Formerly Myredzed
Just to confirm that the event (zedfest) will be at Silverstone over the weekend of 21/22 July. More info to follow as we get the finer details confirmed.

Phil

Zorg Addict
The date for the big one is really important -
A few years a group of us went to Switzerland and met up with over 350 Zs on an airfield and it was the most amazing sight.
All the Z8s were together, all the Z1s in a line, a double row of Z3s in the middle and the Z4s on the opposite side. It was awesome. There was a double page picture, that my wife took, in the BMWCC mag.
So to beat that we need a designated day so that every effort can be made to bring all the cars together on one of the Silverstone days.

Status
Not open for further replies.