• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z4 ROADSTER 2.5SE with FACTORY AERO KIT, CRUISE CONTROL, REMOTE CONTROL ROOF

matt_zeus

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Points
45
Location
Redditch
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Alas my short-lived Z4 owning experience has come to an end as I just went and bought a motorbike so the sports car has to go and a "sensible car" replacing it!

Apparently its my 1-year ZORG anniversary, 2 zeds been and (soon to be) gone in that time.
This Zed was previously owned by my father-in-law who was also a ZORG member. 20160714_112154.webp 20160714_112213.webp 20160714_112243.webp 20160714_112258.webp 20160714_112515.webp 20160714_112546.webp

Ebay ad below!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222186673498

Looking for £4950 ONO

Matt
07712534799
 

Attachments

  • 20160714_112633.webp
    20160714_112633.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Nice car don't do it :p
Serious note good luck with the sale tho :thumbsup:
 
Looks lovely mate. Who was your father in law on here? I like the seat emblems. Good luck with your sale.
 
Yes I remember the name. Thanks.
 
Back
Top