• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z4 Now sold and taking a back seat!!

I do fully understand what you are all suggesting however with no garage and little spare time the whole situation could potentially push me over the edge, I wouldn't enjoy seeing my new baby being punished by the weather, i would much prefer to buy and improve whilst driving then sell and move onto the next one. Going to look at a 3 series in the morning lol I knew the van wouldn't last long lol.
 
I bought a 325d couldn't stand the van lol
IMG_0142.webp
 
Get some vynil on the windows and you can convince yourself it's a van mate!

Tony.
 
It was six to NFT lol so got be more like 9 or 10
It's 5 from our top factory to our yard mate. So that'll be 11. You be careful you'll be getting a nose bleed!
 
Already booked in for tints mate lol hope you are ok
Out roasting in the sun today mate, normal service has resumed for central Florida, not quite so lucky up north though. Off to Garth Brooks concert in Orlando tonight should be good!

Tony.
 
Back
Top