• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z4 Now sold and taking a back seat!!

Gutted you have sold but really pleased you are sticking around
Congratulations on the new job :happy:
Looking forward to seeing the Z3 when purchased :p
 
At this stage I have no idea, my brother had a 2.8 years ago which was nice. I may buy myself a little project car to do up over the winter and then buy a Z for the springtime but who knows lol.
 
Pleased to hear that you have got a sale,hope you got a good price,but I will be sorry not to see that shiny zed at your house!
Good luck with the job,
Regards,
Ken.
 
Congrats on the sale and definetly glad you're sticking around! Your posts are alway interesting and GL finding the project and then the Z3!! JIM
 
... but love the idea of a Z3 for next spring so will hang about if that's ok...
Simon
Ha, you've seen the light Simon, seriously though it'll be great if you stay on the forum... I mean who will be my sweeper next time??
Also good luck with your new job:thumbsup:
 
Ha, you've seen the light Simon, seriously though it'll be great if you stay on the forum... I mean who will be my sweeper next time??
Also good luck with your new job:thumbsup:
Thanks mate high praise indeed, I've got your back lol
 
Bought a 3 yet! :D
 
Well the new owner has collected and gone on his merry way, I told him how great this forum is but he said he doesn't do forums....His Loss.
 
Haha a little maybe but realistically it's something I will buy in the springtime if I find what I want, saying that if the right one comes up....lol.
 
Haha a little maybe but realistically it's something I will buy in the springtime if I find what I want, saying that if the right one comes up....lol.
Stop messing about and get it sorted will you!
 
But now is when prices are dropping daily only to reverse in spring. Wouldn't it be wiser to follow @Grumpy 's advise and get on with it? You know you want too!! JIM
 
Well mine sold at a time that people were not buying lol Take @Grumpy advice lol never again.........Only joking
 
Last edited:
Well mine sold at a time that people were not buying lol Take @Grumpy advise lol never again.........Only joking
If the car is right it'll always sell Simon, it's just this time of year usually there's more choice and people's pockets get deeper and their arms shorter.;) You were never going to have a problem selling that car.

Tony.
 
Haha a little maybe but realistically it's something I will buy in the springtime if I find what I want, saying that if the right one comes up....lol.

Better to buy now - mod it - in preparation for Springtime!:cool:
 
Back
Top