• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z4 Now sold and taking a back seat!!

Did it go to a forum member ?
 
Congrats on the sale @MidlifeZ .......you can start looking for another zed now to lavish your valeting skills on ;).

Steve
 
Had loads of interest but no real offers then it went crazy tonight and a chap from Stockport has bought it, but kind of hoping he doesn't show up lol
I was the same kind of hoping the guy wouldn't show when I sold my motorbike :rolleyes:........but then I got my zed :D.

Steve
 
OK the dust has settled and it has been a different kind of reflection on my mind for the last 24 hours, I love this forum and even though my time here has been short you have all been great and welcomed me with open arms, I even have a new job thanks to @Grumpy. I will probably buy a winter project but love the idea of a Z3 for next spring so will hang about if that's ok.

Love and respect

Simon
 
Pleased to see you're hanging in there Simon.
Good luck with the new job mate,hope it works out well for you.
Oh btw that solution finish you recommended for the black faded trim on my van is brilliant stuff :thumbsup:.

Steve
 
OK the dust has settled and it has been a different kind of reflection on my mind for the last 24 hours, I love this forum and even though my time here has been short you have all been great and welcomed me with open arms, I even have a new job thanks to @Grumpy. I will probably buy a winter project but love the idea of a Z3 for next spring so will hang about if that's ok.

Love and respect

Simon
So your keeping your 4 and buying 3 as well, like your thinking lol! :D
 
Pleased to see you're hanging in there Simon.
Good luck with the new job mate,hope it works out well for you.
Oh btw that solution finish you recommended for the black faded trim on my van is brilliant stuff :thumbsup:.

Steve
Share short one share! :D
 
Share short one share! :D
Here you go @Grumpy
WP_20161006_12_16_18_Pro.webp


No camera trickery it's a tiny 1 ounce bottle and believe it or not cost £15 but a tiny dab on a cloth go's a long way.
The door handles on my van were almost white and the usual autoglym stuff just soaked in and the handles faded back to grey within a day.

Steve
 
There you go you see, wasn't to difficult was at @Bozzy! =))=))
 
Congratulations on your sale.
I'm not surprised it sold.
I would have liked it but... well you know how it is.
 
Back
Top