GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi all,

This came with my Z4 but used it twice and then stuck it in the cupboard under the stairs. I'm guessing it may fit a coupe, but have no idea.

It's a bit grubby from previous outdoor use, and one of the seams has come undone on a 6 inch section. Should be easily repairable with a sewing machine. Has a see through section for the rear number plate, so guess it can be used when parked on a road?!?!

£50 including P&P

How it looks on the car. You can see the temporary tape fix on the join between the windscreen and the bonnet.
image.jpg

Folds up in to its own carry/storage case
image.jpg

Close up of unstitched seam
image.jpg

How it looks in your living room draped over an office chair!
image.jpg

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I see you are into retro 70's furniture Gaz........:D
Oh how I wish it was a bizarre furniture fetish. My ex wife decided we needed a new 3 piece suite, so visited the most expensive furniture shop where we lived.

After reversing my company car in to a brand new Ford Focus in the car park, she popped in and spent £4,800 on *%£$"*!£^$ chairs! They were hand made in Italy and many, many cows died to make them.

I won them them in the divorce. Better than sitting on the floor ;)

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Jesus Gaz, not very cleaver there. I let mine keep all the furniture and I kept two cars.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Jesus Gaz, not very cleaver there. I let mine keep all the furniture and I kept two cars.
I got the Land Rover Freelander as well as the furniture. Bloody heap of crud that thing was...

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
So, your three piece is worth more than your Z.......There are collectors out there that will pay good money for classic furniture......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.