• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3 Trailing Arms. (Narrow Body)

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
I’ve just finished stripping and powder coating a narrow body set of trailing arms. These have come up really well. These arms will only fit the Z3 narrow body 1.9 and will fit the E30 models.

£450 Delivery can be arranged.


6A267C24-D464-4878-89CB-4ED0F14BE74A.jpeg
1F68F95F-55D5-4DB3-8ADE-CF39DB86EC19.jpeg

0994CD4A-1165-47D2-95BF-4887A547523B.jpeg

5D0F1E55-6354-45AB-A760-0A422B5D0B27.jpeg
 
Last edited:
For anyone watching and wondering, Lee has delivered mine today and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve just done my sills and thought I’d finished but being under the car makes it hard to ignore other things that might be good to do.... sub frame and arms next on the list for me and I couldn’t resist a new spare wheel holder too and although it won’t be till next year I can’t wait! 👍
5E9794E2-49C7-4B7C-A7F8-BB1DE63181EB.webp
 
Back
Top