• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD bmw z3 sports seats

Jimmy Weston

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Points
77
Location
Midlands
Model of Z
2.8 induvidual
Bmw z3 heated electric sports seats ,in two tone beige , the bolster on the drivers seats needs repairing ,which I've been quoted £140 off mobile repair man,I'm looking for £300 for these,but would do a deal on z3M side air vents or mirrors,I also have the extended leather matching door cards ,but the drivers side arm rest as split bye some great oaf ,It may be possible to fit on another beige door card ?so for that reason iff u want them with the seats a donation to forum would be OK.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 188
Pm'd you 2nd time an hour ago but for some reason it didn't send!
 
Last edited:
You should Ebay them, that bolster will repair quite easily and will probably bring around £500
 
Back
Top