• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3 Sport Springs (OEM)

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
I have a genuine set of sport springs. Freshly grit blasted, hot Zinc’d and then coated black. As people know very hard to come by.

Prefer collection or £200 plus postage.


IMG_4351.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Rear set is from a 65k car Front 100k car.

bare in mind not a huge factor to consider with springs. The condition is key here.
 
I have a genuine set of sport springs. Freshly grit blasted, hot Zinc’d and then coated black. As people know very hard to come by.

Prefer collection or £200 plus postage.


View attachment 310835
ooooh Hens teeth
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Lee
Back
Top