• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Z3 Roll bars. (Front & Back)

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
I have a selection of roll bars. All have been grit blasted and powder coated black. If you need to check what size you have put your Vin into RealOem.

Front: x1 24mm (6 Cyl)
x1 25mm (6 Cyl)
x2 22.5mm (4 Cyl)

Rear: x3 15mm (6 Cyl)
x2 14mm (4 Cyl)

Front: £35
Rear: £25

Collection only these will be a nightmare to post.

C2E8F4F5-A5AE-440D-95C7-A1F66DEED773.jpeg

4B3BBE39-5675-4DC4-93EB-826CFAA79FB3.jpeg

01116522-65A5-4466-802E-B427A232C0CE.jpeg
 
Look good, can the 6 cylinder ones be fitted to smaller engine variants to improve the handling?

I think they are the same dimensions (other than the thickness).
 
Look good, can the 6 cylinder ones be fitted to smaller engine variants to improve the handling?

I think they are the same dimensions (other than the thickness).

The depth is different, the bit that drops round under the sump is bigger. Not sure if it will fit, I’ve never tried a 6 Cyl on a 4.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top