• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Z3 Rear lower brace for sale

Alin S

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Points
68
Location
Wantage
Model of Z
Z3
After fitting my new exhaust I noticed that it was knocking against the but brace so I have decided to take it off. Now for sale for £60 (that's what I paid for it, is that reasonable?).

The money would go into refurbishing a set of style 18 which I have sat in the garage for more than a year :D.
IMG_20181118_140521.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20181118_140516.webp
    IMG_20181118_140516.webp
    98.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20181118_112019.webp
    IMG_20181118_112019.webp
    108 KB · Views: 123
Is it a genuine Butt Strut out a Berlin one? It's a good price whichever it is. Could he guys putting your exhaust on not adjust it to clear?
 
The piece is generic bought from a forum member - I think it's a DIY special.

I am located in South Oxfordshire .
 
Not really... but I'm not sure I drive the car hard enough :D
 
Back
Top