• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Bmw z3 leather seats . Beige/oregon

rosey1955

Regular Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2023
Points
13
Driver and Passenger seats from 1999 z3 in beige /dark beige in oregan leather.
Drivers seat has some splits around the seat belt retention and a small split on drivers bolster, but otherwise in good cond'.
Passenger seat is in vgc . No splits or tears.

Base /seat fixings Not included.

Looking for £25 ono for the pair. Collection from Norfolk UK.
 

Attachments

  • 271417-146ad1d648932234705ab65476ca497b.webp
    271417-146ad1d648932234705ab65476ca497b.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 418
  • 271413-80cc53b4a1ab98cd837683c624d6e826.webp
    271413-80cc53b4a1ab98cd837683c624d6e826.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 423
  • 271419-5a1e8e708e62b2db885b9320f53b95d2.webp
    271419-5a1e8e708e62b2db885b9320f53b95d2.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 390
  • 271415-de36678109b9c6974f85add54bbc9d1a.webp
    271415-de36678109b9c6974f85add54bbc9d1a.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Yes im interested. If I buy the seats, can you send them to London as a package?
Regards
Alexandar
 
Prefer collection. To package them would be a pain. Already been subject to a scam. Some one wanted them sent to Ireland.
 
If the seats don't have a metal bottom, I think they can be packed in two normal packages. I'm not from London, but I have a shipping address there. In any case, I would have to pay you all expenses, seats and postage, before you send the packages.
 
If the seats don't have a metal bottom, I think they can be packed in two normal packages. I'm not from London, but I have a shipping address there. In any case, I would have to pay you all expenses, seats and postage, before you send the packages.
 
I am from a small town in Serbia called Kikinda. The shipping address in London is a shipping company that can get the seats to me in Serbia, but there is no way they can pick anything up. They only receive the goods and send them to Serbia by truck...
 
Let's leave it there shall we. Seems kind of strange . You've never posted on here before. I will be in touch with admin on here.
 
Back
Top