• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3 E36 Cruise Control Complete

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Points
191
BMW Z3 E36 Cruise Control Complete in used working condition.
£110 posted.

Save yourself £50

20220225_173406.webp
20220225_173513.webp
20220225_173442.webp
20220225_173654.webp
 
Hi
can this be retrofitted to a Z3 that has not got a cruise control unit at the moment.

Dave
 
I did to my Z3 2.2 2002.
I'm no mechanic but I did it without help. Just plug and play.

You would need to check your vehicles spec.
 
Yes Niall.
I hope you and yours are well.
All good here Steve and it great to hear from you. How about you get your arse down to the Forest for a coffee and a natter?:whistle::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
You’ll need to track down an E36 column switch, quite rare in the UK but were plentiful in the states (yes it’s the same switch on LHD)

Part number for the interface module (from my Cooper Reading invoice 2010)
B65.71.8.380.054 Description 256137/interface
Was £41.00 back then.
 
Last edited:
That seems to be the right part number, this isn’t too bad a price.

Think I paid about £35 for just cruise switch second hand.
 
Back
Top